Neill Public Library is working to strengthen digital literacy in the Pullman community, and we’re excited to announce a schedule of computer classes this spring. Classes are geared toward beginning computer users and address a significant community need identified by last year’s Digital Literacy Survey. Here’s the class lineup:
· March 31: Getting to know your computer
· April 7: Figuring out the Internet
· April 14: Introduction to Microsoft Word
· April 21: Resume building in Word
· April 28: Introduction to Microsoft Excel
· May 5: Expanding your knowledge of Excel
All classes are from 1:30pm – 2:30pm on select Thursdays. Class size is limited and pre-registration is required. Call 509-338-3254 or register online at https://goo.gl/forms/CkqRU3lNLn. Classes are free, thanks to financial support from Friends of Neill Public Library, endowment funds, and private donors.